Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

RGZ signing out
#9
Even though I wasn't around during those years and never really looked into RGZ that much, I still think this is a beautiful, loving, remarkable tribute and evaluation of memories and events that have greatly impacted your life. One thing that touches me is when people tell heartwarming stories of their experiences working with sprites during special years in their life. As I think all of us know, it's difficult to fully appreciate a profession or hobby until you've truly had a hand in it yourself.

I think you're a good, caring, genuine person Goemar and I can at least say that along with the wonderful, irreplaceable times you had with these people, you definitely have more great times ahead of you with those that are close to you today. As far as constructive feedback goes, you might take Kosheh's suggestion, but aside from that I personally think the post writing is immaculate.

[spoiler]
As a semi-relevant side note, this honestly reminds me of how I feel bad every day for abandoning the Resource sites; back in 2012-2013 (maybe some of 14 but not that much), I would spend hours cleaning old submissions off the forums and updating almost all the time (I'm sure Dazz, Tonberry and Random Talking Bush miss those days as well, heheh)... Now that my life has also changed, I just don't have the inspiration for it that I used to. I try to do little bits of things now and then, and I still happily moderate the forums, but I just seem to have lost that spark for the most part. I feel like it will return one day, but until then, I have apologized many times for leaving the Resource staff to dry, and I still genuinely mean it. I know it's just a hobby and all, but TSR is/was an important piece of my life as well (in creating many memories (both good and bad lol) and also in several life-changing aspects) and I feel terrible for just letting it go especially when everyone else moderating it is much busier than me. But anyway this thread isn't about me, so that's why I put this in a spoiler heheh.
[/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RGZ signing out - by Goemar - 02-01-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: RGZ signing out - by [robo9] - 02-01-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: RGZ signing out - by Pik - 02-02-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: RGZ signing out - by Goemar - 02-02-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: RGZ signing out - by Pik - 02-02-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: RGZ signing out - by Kosheh - 02-02-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: RGZ signing out - by Goemar - 02-07-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: RGZ signing out - by Kosheh - 02-10-2015, 09:09 AM
RE: RGZ signing out - by Ton - 02-07-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: RGZ signing out - by Garamonde - 02-07-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: RGZ signing out - by Goemar - 02-11-2015, 06:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)