Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
My feelings don't count? Sounds like cold-hearted egocentrism to me. U_U

Tell ya what. If one of you, any of you in this thread, can beat me in a set of 5 matches, I'll do an amazing thing. Smug



We'll call it THE ICEDRAGON CHALLENGE.


If not one of you guys can take a set off me, I don't think you deserve whatever present I have in mind. Hohohohohohoho
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros Thread|Iceman won't deliver, everyone shame him - by Iceman404 - 02-07-2015, 06:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)