Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
(02-03-2015, 07:33 AM)Virt Wrote:
(02-03-2015, 12:50 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: What do you use to draw all this?
I use Paint Tool SAI.

Same! SAI is the most beautiful drawing tool I've ever used.

However, BlueBlur, I should note (even though I'm sure you're aware of it) that an artist's ability is not bound to the tools they use. I do recommend trying SAI, however, so if you want it then I guess PM one of us for the .ZIP? Just be sure to watch a demo video or two, because it can be kinda hard to figure out at first (at least it was for me... maybe I'm just dumb lol).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by Garamonde - 02-03-2015, 09:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)