Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
(02-01-2015, 08:35 PM)puggsoy Wrote: I think the best Bruce would either be A, or C with D's hair (C's hair looks a bit weird). For the title screen I'd also say B.

Really great stuff anyway! If you ever think of turning these into sprites I would actually be up for making an engine for this. Whenever I play the games I've always thought it would be interesting to code one.
Thanks for the input!
I will be making them into sprites, but however, I'll be using the Ace Attorney Online engine to make the fancase. Sorry!  Cry
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by Virt - 02-01-2015, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)