Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
It'd actually be convenient for Xander Mobus if Fire Emblem Roy was put as DLC, because he wouldn't have record another clip.
It would be awkward acctually.

[spoiler]
Kid 1: I choose Roy!
Kid 2: I choose Mario!
Kid 3: I choose Roy!
Kid 1: But I already chose Roy!
Kid 3: The other Roy.
Kid 1: Oh! Okay. Let's fight!

(Few minutes later)

Kid 4: Can I join?
1, 2, 3: Sure!
Kid 4: Cool! Who's playing as Roy?
1,3: Me!
Kid 4:... What? No ROY! The Koopa!
Kid 1: Oh...
[/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros Thread|Argument Free for 22 Days - by Joxon - 01-30-2015, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)