Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5107]

Figured I'd post this here since this has actually been a bit of a personal project for me for some time.

Currently gonna tweak it up in photoshop and see if I can experiment with color a bit, I also want to see if I can correct any anatomy errors from this initial sketch in there. Gonna be a process and a shit ton of my time yeah but honestly I'm up for it.


[spoiler=EDIT: Currently in the process of photoshopping it, more so on anatomy corrections and stuff like that.][Image: attachment.php?aid=5121]
I tried to fix some of the issues that stood out to me in the initial sketch, there's definitely things I want to fix up still but I gave it some thought and I'm wondering what other people are seeing that I might not see. So if any one has any critique/criticism/whatever it'd be a great help.[/spoiler]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by DioShiba - 01-26-2015, 07:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)