Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Have you ever gotten into a game because of its sprites?
#24
Even if you say graphics don't matter Koh, a good reason you buy/rent/borrow/pick up a game to play is mostly because of it's visuals. I'm not talking about games you already know and love no matter what, I'm talking about games you never played before. The gameplay may make it or break it for you in the end, but It's the graphics (the style at least) that attracts you to the game in the first place. Wheather it be it through screenshots or box art. I could be mistaken as different people have different tastes, but I think the most important aspects of a game should be 25% of all story, OST/sounds, gameplay, and graphics. They are all equally important.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever gotten into a game because of its sprites? - by ~Axis~ - 01-26-2015, 02:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)