Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokken|WE FGC NOW. GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL Kappa
#15
I'm wondering what their reason for that is. If they say animal abuse, I'd gladly direct them to the Smash Bros series XD. I think it'd be neat for the humans to actually be in on the action, instead of just on the sidelines.

It's one of the reasons I've always preferred the Digimon anime over Pokemon's anime, especially Savers, since Daimon Masaru literally punches the Digimon to activate his DigiSoul. Also, the monsters can talk, so you can actually understand what the flip they're saying, and become best buddies for realsies.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokken|WE FGC NOW. GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL Kappa - by Koh - 01-25-2015, 10:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)