Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

szstools help (SOUNDS)
#4
(01-23-2015, 10:01 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Can you upload a couple of .szs files? I'd like to test it out so that I can give proper instructions.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ucia9p...1q/SZS.zip

(01-23-2015, 10:54 PM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: SZS files from Super Mario Sunshine can be opened by using RARCTool, I believe Cute Then all the decompiled files will be in a new folder that's been created. If RARCTool doesn't work you probably need to use YAZ0Tool, if it that's what it's called Cute

My friend says he sadly can't get ahold of those files anywhere, Any active links available?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
szstools help (SOUNDS) - by SuperMario123311 - 01-23-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: szstools help (SOUNDS) - by puggsoy - 01-23-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: szstools help (SOUNDS) - by Struggleton! - 01-23-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: szstools help (SOUNDS) - by SuperMario123311 - 01-24-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: szstools help (SOUNDS) - by Struggleton! - 01-24-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: szstools help (SOUNDS) - by puggsoy - 01-25-2015, 12:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)