Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
(01-23-2015, 01:36 AM)Paladin Wrote:
(01-22-2015, 08:40 PM)Kriven Wrote: If I could have an entire game of Water Temple that would be great. My favorite temple.

Uhm, do you mean the 3ds version? Because the original is so painfully slow that it's hard to enjoy the puzzles.

Considering the 3DS version of the Water Temple is exactly the same as the Nintendo 64 version of the Water Temple, I don't think it matters?

Anyway... I must admit I actually kind of like the 3DS port of Snake Eater

I'll probably like it more when the New 3DS comes out though
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by Zero Kirby - 01-23-2015, 03:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)