Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I give up. I can't do it anymore. I quit.
#21
Ok, cya.

edit: I should clarify to other members - I appreciate the effort you put in to help teach Lilo how to conduct himself better as a member. I think that there's only so many times you can lead a horse to water until you have to let it just die of dehydration.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm leaving the forums - by Shade - 01-21-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: I changed my mind - by Lilothestitch - 01-21-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: I changed my mind - by Kosheh - 01-21-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: I changed my mind - by Lilothestitch - 01-21-2015, 09:48 PM
RE: I changed my mind - by Pik - 01-22-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: I changed my mind - by Maxpphire - 01-22-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: I changed my mind - by Lilothestitch - 01-22-2015, 06:10 AM
RE: I changed my mind - by ~Axis~ - 01-22-2015, 06:23 AM
RE: I changed my mind - by Lilothestitch - 01-22-2015, 06:32 AM
RE: I changed my mind - by Dazz - 01-22-2015, 08:15 AM
RE: I changed my mind - by Lilothestitch - 01-22-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: I changed my mind - by Shade - 01-22-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: I changed my mind - by Lilothestitch - 01-22-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: I changed my mind - by Mystie - 01-22-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: I changed my mind - by Lilothestitch - 01-22-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: I changed my mind - by Kosheh - 01-22-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: I changed my mind - by Lilothestitch - 01-22-2015, 03:03 PM
RE: I changed my mind - by Kosheh - 01-22-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: I give up. I can't do it anymore. I quit. - by Dazz - 01-22-2015, 03:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)