Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Top Ten of the Week #8 - Does this battle make my butt look fat?
#9
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (we actually bought this in 2013 but only played it in 2014 iirc so I hope that counts)
BattleBlock Theater
Papers, Please
Organ Trail (got this for free but oh well)
Hearthstone (F2P but oh well)
Runner2 (bought this last year but only started playing this month, hope that counts)

Yeah I didn't really buy many games last year to be honest (or at all, it's all been gifts pretty much), and most that I did I haven't played yet. But yeah whatever, I guess that's a reasonable list.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by MrYoshbert - 01-19-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by Kriven - 01-19-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week - by Goemar - 01-19-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week - Best Games 2014 - by puggsoy - 01-22-2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Gwen - 02-01-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Koh - 02-01-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Joxon - 02-01-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Helmo - 02-01-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Top Ten of the Week #3 - Pokemon! - by Helmo - 02-03-2015, 03:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)