Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
Well, that's the point of this thread, isn't it?
To talk about games that we don't like that most other people do?

Like I said, I was avoiding going into detail if the end result was just making everyone (or particular people) angry but if I can talk about it without the thread devolving into people getting up in arms over an opinion about a Mario game then I don't mind having that discussion. (In other words, I'd like to be able to have that discussion but I'm not sure if it'll be handed all that well so I'm wary of it)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by Vipershark - 01-22-2015, 12:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)