(01-12-2015, 10:48 AM)TheGamedawg Wrote: Oh, I just realized that one of my requests was done in the last update. I've already requested two other Pokemon but with one of them done I was wondering if I could add Combusken to the list?
(01-11-2015, 05:10 PM)DJTHED Wrote: Just wanted to show what I've done with your most recent model update:
[spoiler]
Animated in Blender--Rendered using Blender Cycles.[/spoiler]
And I also made a front and back "sprite" for battle simulators like Pokemon Showdown just for fun.
[spoiler]Original (Ripped from in-game)--->New
Original (Ripped from in-game)--->New
New sprites animated in Blender--Rendered using Blender Render.
The outline isn't quite as good as I'd like it to be yet; I'll have to spend some extra time tweaking it. I'm pretty happy with the shading though.[/spoiler]
This is incredible. I can see custom sprites like this being a really neat asset to fangames or sites like Pokemon Showdown. I would love to see more!
I've put up a thread on Smogon's forums to see what they think. But I'm a bit doubtful that they would do any sort of implementation with these 'sprites' in their battle simulator.
EDIT:
I'll continue editing my previous post with updates to other pokemon I give the sprite treatment to (as well as an avatar).



![[Image: aTbQjos.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/aTbQjos.gif)
![[Image: kx8MDT6.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/kx8MDT6.gif)
![[Image: QfNqM8o.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/QfNqM8o.gif)