01-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Hi Gors,
Ok, thank you to move the topic in this area
.
Yeah, it will be very usefull for PERLER and HAMA beads. I plan to release my software in GPL licence soon (4 or 5 days) because I stable it very quickly
I plan too to release the HAMA and PERLER color boards for the software.
In a friendly manner
(01-11-2015, 02:58 PM)Gors Wrote: This is a software, so I'm moving it to dev thread. I like the idea though, could certainly help people who make perler bead art.
Ok, thank you to move the topic in this area
.Yeah, it will be very usefull for PERLER and HAMA beads. I plan to release my software in GPL licence soon (4 or 5 days) because I stable it very quickly

I plan too to release the HAMA and PERLER color boards for the software.
In a friendly manner

