01-11-2015, 05:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2015, 08:03 PM by DJTHED.
Edit Reason: Updated ALL of the sprites with better shading
)
Just wanted to show what I've done with your most recent model update:
----
![[Image: aTbQjos.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/aTbQjos.gif)
Animated in Blender--Rendered using Blender Cycles.
----
And I also made a front and back "sprite" for battle simulators like Pokemon Showdown just for fun.
Original (Ripped from in-game)
--->New![[Image: WRyEGxS.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/WRyEGxS.gif)
Original (Ripped from in-game)
--->New![[Image: 7Pt9ls3.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/7Pt9ls3.gif)
New sprites animated in Blender--Rendered using Blender Render.
The outline isn't quite as good as I'd like it to be yet; I'll have to spend some extra time tweaking it. I'm pretty happy with the shading though.
----
EDIT:
I'll probably just update this post when I'm done with other logos and sprites so I don't flood this thread with updates:
[spoiler]
Fennekin:
![[Image: JnaiEHo.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/JnaiEHo.gif)
Original
--->New![[Image: LLwRmIi.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/LLwRmIi.gif)
Original
--->New![[Image: w4nDADp.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/w4nDADp.gif)
Gallade:
![[Image: KQ6MtJj.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/KQ6MtJj.gif)
Original
--->New![[Image: htT81Wh.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/htT81Wh.gif)
Original
--->New![[Image: iO2g2mK.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/iO2g2mK.gif)
Snorlax:
![[Image: Mv7fNVM.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/Mv7fNVM.gif)
Original
--->New![[Image: uYbhznj.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/uYbhznj.gif)
Original
--->New![[Image: SxoTrcy.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/SxoTrcy.gif)
Umbreon:
![[Image: cIIvffH.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/cIIvffH.gif)
I'm definitely coming back to this. Not quite happy with the dark lighting yet... Let me know if you think it's TOO dark...
Original
--->New![[Image: GxHgiGz.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/GxHgiGz.gif)
Original
--->New![[Image: YAvdeL9.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/YAvdeL9.gif)
Mega Absol:
![[Image: 4N5T5sv.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/4N5T5sv.gif)
Original
--->New ![[Image: FAUOrVi.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/FAUOrVi.gif)
Original
--->New
[/spoiler]
----
![[Image: aTbQjos.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/aTbQjos.gif)
Animated in Blender--Rendered using Blender Cycles.
----
And I also made a front and back "sprite" for battle simulators like Pokemon Showdown just for fun.
Original (Ripped from in-game)
![[Image: WRyEGxS.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/WRyEGxS.gif)
Original (Ripped from in-game)
![[Image: 7Pt9ls3.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/7Pt9ls3.gif)
New sprites animated in Blender--Rendered using Blender Render.
The outline isn't quite as good as I'd like it to be yet; I'll have to spend some extra time tweaking it. I'm pretty happy with the shading though.
----
EDIT:
I'll probably just update this post when I'm done with other logos and sprites so I don't flood this thread with updates:
[spoiler]
Fennekin:
![[Image: JnaiEHo.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/JnaiEHo.gif)
Original
![[Image: LLwRmIi.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/LLwRmIi.gif)
Original
![[Image: w4nDADp.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/w4nDADp.gif)
Gallade:
![[Image: KQ6MtJj.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/KQ6MtJj.gif)
Original
![[Image: htT81Wh.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/htT81Wh.gif)
Original
![[Image: iO2g2mK.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/iO2g2mK.gif)
Snorlax:
![[Image: Mv7fNVM.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/Mv7fNVM.gif)
Original
![[Image: uYbhznj.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/uYbhznj.gif)
Original
![[Image: SxoTrcy.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/SxoTrcy.gif)
Umbreon:
![[Image: cIIvffH.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/cIIvffH.gif)
I'm definitely coming back to this. Not quite happy with the dark lighting yet... Let me know if you think it's TOO dark...
Original
![[Image: GxHgiGz.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/GxHgiGz.gif)
Original
![[Image: YAvdeL9.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/YAvdeL9.gif)
Mega Absol:
![[Image: 4N5T5sv.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/4N5T5sv.gif)
Original
![[Image: FAUOrVi.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/FAUOrVi.gif)
Original
[/spoiler]


