I've been tossing the idea of a Smash Bros clone, and I've been doodling some ideas. Spoilered because there's about twenty pictures, (of varying artistic quality and time spent) and they're rather large.
Also heads up, the drawings aren't the of the quality of most the posters hereĀ
[spoiler=Designs that I enjoy.]
Mr. LCD, based off of the old school LCD games. (And Mr. G&W, I guess) I envisioned him as an anti-Game and Watch, given the fact he's more detailed, but his moves all revolve around two things (which is an air pump and for one instance, throwing a milk carton) He's literally a two dimensional character!
![[Image: jtnd7sz.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/jtnd7sz.jpg)
This is Tibalt. He's a fucking Polar Bear.
![[Image: Q4yNgiY.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Q4yNgiY.jpg)
I call this dude Matches. He's supposed to be an anteater that's on fire. I don't trust my art skills to handle fire, but I have a wonderful source video if I ever model this stuff out.
![[Image: yLNvVRw.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/yLNvVRw.jpg)
Kuwagata Man. There's a Japanese website that features giant beetles fighting. It's neat
![[Image: iqPRZYJ.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/iqPRZYJ.jpg)
King Krab
![[Image: 4InTd9l.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/4InTd9l.jpg)
Feed me Seymour?
![[Image: sZPPTpu.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/sZPPTpu.jpg)
Jean Le Bomb
![[Image: OWj40Xi.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/OWj40Xi.jpg)
A dummy based off of Chaplin/another silent film actor that had a toothbrush mustache, but was fat
![[Image: Koj4uRQ.jpg%5D]](http://i.imgur.com/Koj4uRQ.jpg%5D)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Things that I'm iffy on or not proud of]
![[Image: SDRp5JU.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/SDRp5JU.jpg)
![[Image: Xz4CR02.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Xz4CR02.jpg)
![[Image: jDSnVMv.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/jDSnVMv.jpg)
![[Image: zYYQarn.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/zYYQarn.jpg)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc]![[Image: KdNk75Q.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/KdNk75Q.jpg)
[/spoiler]
Also heads up, the drawings aren't the of the quality of most the posters hereĀ
[spoiler=Designs that I enjoy.]
Mr. LCD, based off of the old school LCD games. (And Mr. G&W, I guess) I envisioned him as an anti-Game and Watch, given the fact he's more detailed, but his moves all revolve around two things (which is an air pump and for one instance, throwing a milk carton) He's literally a two dimensional character!
![[Image: jtnd7sz.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/jtnd7sz.jpg)
This is Tibalt. He's a fucking Polar Bear.
![[Image: Q4yNgiY.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Q4yNgiY.jpg)
I call this dude Matches. He's supposed to be an anteater that's on fire. I don't trust my art skills to handle fire, but I have a wonderful source video if I ever model this stuff out.
![[Image: yLNvVRw.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/yLNvVRw.jpg)
Kuwagata Man. There's a Japanese website that features giant beetles fighting. It's neat
![[Image: iqPRZYJ.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/iqPRZYJ.jpg)
King Krab
![[Image: 4InTd9l.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/4InTd9l.jpg)
Feed me Seymour?
![[Image: sZPPTpu.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/sZPPTpu.jpg)
Jean Le Bomb
![[Image: OWj40Xi.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/OWj40Xi.jpg)
A dummy based off of Chaplin/another silent film actor that had a toothbrush mustache, but was fat
![[Image: Koj4uRQ.jpg%5D]](http://i.imgur.com/Koj4uRQ.jpg%5D)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Things that I'm iffy on or not proud of]
![[Image: SDRp5JU.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/SDRp5JU.jpg)
![[Image: Xz4CR02.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Xz4CR02.jpg)
![[Image: jDSnVMv.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/jDSnVMv.jpg)
![[Image: zYYQarn.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/zYYQarn.jpg)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc]
![[Image: KdNk75Q.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/KdNk75Q.jpg)
[/spoiler]


