Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(01-07-2015, 03:34 PM)Gwen Wrote: I seriously wish you could import your own Villager, seems so perfect.
Yeah, I've thought from the beginning that there was definitely some missed opportunity there.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. Days Since the Last Argument:0 - by Shade - 01-07-2015, 04:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)