Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
#56
I enjoyed FF12

there I said it

Lot of hate for that game in general, but honestly its really the only FF i actually enjoyed playing

the licence board was a little wonk, but it kept me grinding for hours without thinking about it so I really cant complain overall; I should clarify that I hate to grind in RPGs

oh and the character design, real solid I thought; not saying that there weren't some dumb choices, but i didn't hate any of the party members in design or basis in plot
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by Sevenstitch - 01-07-2015, 09:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)