Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
It was mistranslated according to Smashboards.

Anyway I never saw the Smash Bros games in such a black-and-white. I always saw a gradient of competitive and casual play. It was never one or the other.
People would argue with me that its not competitive if you play on these stages or have these items or use these rules etc. Why should I let others define my experience?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Super Smash Bros Thread. No Items,Diddy Kong only, Final Destination. - by Koopaul - 01-02-2015, 04:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)