Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas
What I would love to see is some inspiration taken from Little Mac, Robin and Rosalina for some unique mechanics. These are much harder to make and balance, but they'd be very satisfying.

-Duster or Kumatora with a sort of rhythm hit mechanic for specials. Or just the Masked Man because he is awesome

-Cranky Kong with weak speed, but excellent jumping

-Ridley with exploitable ground game, excellent air game

-Black Bull with mechanics involving damaging self to do higher damage, sort of Final Fantasy black knight style to make a comparison.


I could go on, but I gotta get back to work.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas - by TomGuycott - 12-31-2014, 12:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)