Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas
Am I the only one who wants the Credits to be an extra stage?

I guess I'm not really thinking DLC, but it would have been something cool to get for clearing Classic or All-Stars with every character. When you're playing on it, the picture in the background that gets revealed could be randomly drawn from the characters currently participating in the fight. I think it would have been a neat way to showcase all of those victory images (maybe even bringing back the ones from the previous games, N64 in particular) since there isn't really a gallery for them anywhere else in the game.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U DLC Ideas - by Kriven - 12-31-2014, 10:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)