Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Miru's Interested in Modeling, guys
#1
Inspired by some of my heroes in the 3D modeling industry (Especially Nibroc and his Sonic World project), I've decided to join the world of freely available models of your favorite characters! I hate it when people keep their precious Sonic 3D models to themselves, so i'll share mine to the world. 

First up, here's my current project, a small one. It's a low-poly Blaze the Cat.

[Image: low_poly_blaze_wip_by_theautisticonenamedm-d8bvcgw.png]
I just have to work on fixing her paws and making a texture and rig for her. Then she'll be made available. 

I also plan on doing Freedom Planet models as well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Miru's Interested in Modeling, guys - by miru - 12-30-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Miru's Interested in Modeling, guys - by Virt - 01-03-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: Miru's Interested in Modeling, guys - by miru - 01-27-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Miru's Interested in Modeling, guys - by miru - 01-28-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Miru's Interested in Modeling, guys - by Mors - 01-29-2015, 08:26 AM
RE: Miru's Interested in Modeling, guys - by Gors - 01-29-2015, 02:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)