Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Wallpaper
#5
I'm not sure, 'cause I haven't been using any references for them, but I seem to recall the penguin having hair that long in some things.
Also rather than uploading the whole thing again pretend this is below and to the left of scarecrow. Tongue
[Image: rid.png]

Edit: redid the penguin.
[Image: peng.png]
I like his hair as is though Sad


Messages In This Thread
Wallpaper - by Gold - 01-06-2009, 12:57 AM
RE: Wallpaper - by liam543 - 01-06-2009, 02:41 AM
RE: Wallpaper - by Gold - 01-06-2009, 02:51 AM
RE: Wallpaper - by liam543 - 01-06-2009, 03:18 AM
RE: Wallpaper - by Gold - 01-06-2009, 03:26 AM
RE: Wallpaper - by Previous - 01-06-2009, 05:18 AM
RE: Wallpaper - by Gold - 01-06-2009, 05:26 AM
RE: Wallpaper - by liam543 - 01-09-2009, 12:52 AM
RE: Wallpaper - by Gold - 01-12-2009, 03:12 AM
RE: Wallpaper - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-12-2009, 05:49 PM
RE: Wallpaper - by Vipershark - 01-12-2009, 08:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)