Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Computer CD/DVD drive not reading disks properly???
#4
Thanks guys. I just tried this trick and it seems to make the drive work somewhat better. I noticed that the thingy that holds the lens was way too close to the center than usual, so I moved the thingy all the way in the opposite direction, shut down the pc, popped in a cd, closed the tray, turned pc on. Now it seems to read disks without me having to make it go to sleep and waking it up again. Ah well... wait a minute... WHY ARE WE STILL USING DISKS IN AN AGE WHERE ALMOST EVERYTHING IS DOWNLOADABLE????


Anyway. Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Computer CD/DVD drive not reading disks properly??? - by ~Axis~ - 12-29-2014, 02:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)