Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Eternal Love 2.0 - The Love Thread 2014 - 2015 - 2016
#79
I think what kills me most about that image is that Angie's ref looks pretty much spot-on to what she posted for her ref. :V


I mean, I'm legit not sucking up here to you or to Angie, but like the other two guys look great - they really do - but like you completely nailed the style based off the ref and like

d a y u m I'm not sure why I'm as blown away as I am right now.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Eternal Love 2.0 [LOVE THREAD 2014] - by Gors - 07-06-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Eternal Love 2.0 - The Love Thread 2014 - by Kosheh - 12-28-2014, 10:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)