Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The VG Resource Advent Calendar 2014
#31
While Rudolph becoming a fascist isn't exactly in the Christmas spirit, at least it makes for a good end to the advent calendar for this year.

Anyway, thanks for all the participants to this event. While I will be holding another one next year, I actually have a plan to make sure that I won't end up making most of the entires again. For now though, I hope you had an enjoyable holiday season and a Happy New Year! See you next year! Frosty!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The VG Resource Advent Calendar 2014 - by E-Man - 11-28-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: The VG Resource Advent Calendar 2014 - by E-Man - 12-25-2014, 05:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)