Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Forest-Fighter: Home of the Arsenal
#17
(12-23-2014, 02:58 PM)Midi Wrote: In terms of selection, I think there's more than enough real guns in this. Maybe add some stuff from Halo? Or more from Half Life? I think Aperture Tag's paint gun would be cool, too.

The only guns from Half-Life not on there are the Combine Overwatch Rifle, and the Crossbow. In addition, the BR-55 and M6 from Halo already reside in their respective sections. I want to finish off the Black Ops 2 section before moving onto anything else, and that's now got to include cleaning up the multitude that already exist. Actual content suggestions are going to have to wait a while. As for the Portal Gun? Noted.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Forest-Fighter: Home of the Arsenal - by Rederik_Wood - 12-23-2014, 04:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)