Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

So it's been a long road.
#5
Goemar, it's a privileged to see you on this forum again. It's a Christmas gift I couldn't ask for more. Meeting you back in August was a real pleasure, and made our anniversary trip very enjoyable.

I'm sorry to see things not going your way recently, and I hope that you can fight the problems you've encountered. As I said when I was with you in York, I'll always be here to talk to you, and I will always consider you my friend. And somebody that I would love to help out where I can.

Where it comes to your website and its content, I'd happily upload your stuff to tSR. I'd also like to see your domain not fall away into disappearance though - you took pride in it, and it's nothing something that should be left that way. Please PM Petie and he & I will help you sort that out.

I hope you can reacquaint yourself with old friends here. A lot of them are still around Smile


Messages In This Thread
So it's been a long road. - by Goemar - 12-22-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by Petie - 12-22-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by puggsoy - 12-22-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by Shade - 12-23-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by ~Axis~ - 12-23-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by Dazz - 12-23-2014, 04:49 AM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by E-Man - 12-23-2014, 06:43 AM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by Kosheh - 12-23-2014, 07:25 AM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by Mystie - 12-23-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by [robo9] - 12-23-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by SmithyGCN - 12-23-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by -ΒΌ- - 12-23-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by Iceman404 - 12-23-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by Neweegee - 12-24-2014, 10:42 AM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by TheMeepGuy - 04-01-2018, 03:07 PM
RE: So it's been a long road. - by Kosheh - 04-08-2018, 09:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)