Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread.
#5
(12-22-2014, 04:35 PM)Midi Wrote: Nice to know we have at least two people who can do good Sonic sprites. Also, kick-ass Dust!

I have pretty much no intention of being known as someone who does "Sonic" sprites good or otherwise, for various reasons. So I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you there.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread. - by DoctorGrey - 07-05-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread. - by DoctorGrey - 12-22-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread. - by Kelvin - 12-22-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread. - by DoctorGrey - 12-22-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread. - by Ton - 12-22-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread. - by Kelvin - 12-22-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread. - by DoctorGrey - 12-22-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread. - by Ton - 12-22-2014, 06:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)