Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
#16
Not a One Piece fan, but damn that's awesome.

So I've seen words about amiibo cards floating around the webs. I prefer the figures, despite the potential price difference. However, it'd be a whole different deal if they included amiibo cards for the Pokemon characters in the TCG, similar to the e-Reader cards in Gen 3. Not sure if it's realistic, but that's one way I'd like to see amiibo incorporated in card form. Imagine a Pikachu Trading Card that acts as a Pikachu amiibo. Could also be something similar to the Kid Icarus AR cards. I'm not behind the idea of simply buying individual amiibo cards.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by NICKtendo DS - 12-20-2014, 06:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)