12-16-2014, 11:52 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2014, 11:30 AM by Kosheh.
Edit Reason: Now with extremely subtle enhanced stubble!!!
)
(12-16-2014, 06:10 AM)puggsoy Wrote: So yeah, whipped up my ref in like 5 minutes in GIMP:
I'll try remake it to look better and fit the style of the original faces... someday.
You don't have to.
:h:
:h:
:h:
:h:
[The above image is a screenshot from a dramatization]
:h::h:
:h:[The above image is a screenshot from a dramatization]
[spoiler=I took some liberties...]You have the ribbon around the hat like Layton does (yours didn't make sense around the top of the hat - sorry. It was also impossible to figure out the perspective of it, too. And if it's supposed to be a glossy shine...oops. sorry)
I also copied Layton's eyes and nose verbatim. Also, your stubble was a pain in the butt to do, so my sincerest apologies for making it look somewhat bizarre. (the stubble won't show up super-detailed in game, anyway) [/spoiler]
It'll be kind of fun watching your performer's head spin around when you do a backflip.
And no guys, I'm not taking requests. You're just gonna have to get super lucky. >:{{{{


![[Image: i8tCmHggXAtoV.png]](http://i.minus.com/i8tCmHggXAtoV.png)