Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Your Initial Difficulty Choice?
#13
I generally only play Hard if there's some kind of reward for doing so that isn't just bragging rights. A lot of the time I'll go Easy in fighting games or RPGs simply because I want to see the story, and fighting game AI is pretty often just ridiculously cheap. Those kind of competitive party games, if I want to challenge myself, I play with other people. For other games (platformers and the like) I haven't really come across a skill level type of thing... I tend to play on whatever the default settings are.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by Koh - 12-15-2014, 10:05 AM
RE: Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by Kosheh - 12-15-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by Lemonray - 12-15-2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by ~Axis~ - 12-15-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by ~Axis~ - 12-15-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by recme - 12-15-2014, 04:49 PM
RE: Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by [robo9] - 12-15-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by E-Man - 12-15-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by DioShiba - 12-15-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by Koh - 12-15-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by Kriven - 12-15-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Your Initial Difficulty Choice? - by puggsoy - 12-15-2014, 06:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)