Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(12-13-2014, 07:29 PM)puggsoy Wrote: I think I can see why MJ likes it so much Wink

I shared it with MJ, originally.  Wink
But I picked it up during the summer sale and started playing it recently; and I'm like "Jesus it's like this game was made for MJ"

"...and like the entirety of VGR but MJ more"

make custom heads you guys and share them here

do it
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Kosheh - 12-15-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)