Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase
#46
(12-14-2014, 10:27 PM)Mystie Wrote:
Quote:Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

*blinks*
*rubs eyes*
*blinks again*

Am I seeing...what I think I'm seeing?
Yeah, they are direct file extractions. Unfortunately, that's all I've got for now. The person who uploaded the original files, crediar, only uploaded the music folder (which happened to have those audio files in it as well). As soon as I'm able to get my hands on more files from that game, then I'm gonna go hog-wild and get everything I can.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase - by Random Talking Bush - 12-14-2014, 10:37 PM
Overwatch Voice Clips for Echo - by GameBoy2936 - 05-20-2020, 07:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)