Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Welcome Me!
#1
Cool 
For I am... Cold Spike Tongue

I'm a writer, gamer, game developer (still loading there...), and all around... person. Blank What's up?

Oh... reason for me joining? I figured this place could help me gain some skills in sprite making that isn't just altering what's already there. Working on a solo game project can be a daunting task, especially when you can't do much sprite making of your own. I also hope to get a better understanding of the current industry and gaming trends. I am way behind, I barely use Twitter... okay I don't use Twitter.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Welcome Me! - by Cold Spike - 12-14-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: Welcome Me! - by ~Axis~ - 12-14-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Welcome Me! - by Cold Spike - 12-14-2014, 02:02 AM
RE: Welcome Me! - by puggsoy - 12-14-2014, 04:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)