Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A few soundpacks I need help with
#12
(10-14-2014, 07:17 PM)puggsoy Wrote: EDIT2: So I belatedly checked if VGSC can convert them. It seems like it can but... only the first one. I don't see any reason for it not to work on any of the others, the only differences are data sizes. It really is strange because I can play all of them if I change their compression tag from 0x69 to 0x11... man this is weird.

I noticed long ago that VGSC refuses to work on many files that are the same format and same folder even. So if I have a bunch of .DSP files in one directory, it will only convert certain ones. Kinda BS but I'm sure that's the fault of the source and not your program puggsoy heheh.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 10-05-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by senjen - 10-05-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 10-05-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 10-14-2014, 10:12 AM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by senjen - 10-15-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 10-15-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 12-11-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Garamonde - 12-12-2014, 06:00 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 12-13-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 12-15-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 12-15-2014, 09:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)