Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A few soundpacks I need help with
#11
Oh, sorry Mystie! Kind of forgot.

After looking further into the Cel Damage file, I think I've found offsets and lengths. The files themselves look compressed though, so I'm not exactly sure what to do about them. I can try some things though, maybe it's something simple like zlib or what have you.

The Madworld files still have me scratching my head though. Honestly can't make heads or tails of them. I don't think the .rsp files are related to the .bin though, as far as I can tell anyway.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 10-05-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by senjen - 10-05-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 10-05-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 10-14-2014, 10:12 AM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by senjen - 10-15-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 10-15-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 12-11-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by puggsoy - 12-12-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 12-13-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 12-15-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: A few soundpacks I need help with - by Mystie - 12-15-2014, 09:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)