Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[PLEASE READ!] RIPPING HELP/REQUEST!!!!!!
#5
(12-11-2014, 09:02 AM)TGE Wrote: could you post a few bin files?

Sadly not at the moment, it'd probably be two/three weeks before I could (I'm on vacation).
I do however remember where I got the .bin files and what ISO I used to get them.
If you have a windows computer it's easy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: RIPPING HELP - JSR HD - by TGE - 12-11-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: RIPPING HELP - JSR HD - by Puritycandy - 12-11-2014, 08:58 AM
RE: RIPPING HELP - JSR HD - by TGE - 12-11-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: RIPPING HELP - JSR HD - by Puritycandy - 12-11-2014, 09:13 AM
RE: RIPPING HELP!!! - by Mystie - 12-11-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: RIPPING HELP!!! - by Puritycandy - 12-11-2014, 03:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)