Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(12-07-2014, 01:07 AM)Kosheh Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 10:30 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: Anyone dig Megaman Battle Network 2?


Chicky-chik baby!
Make me go KABOOM!

I cant believe they put this into a game like this. Must be a horny rapper Lan was talkin to... Tongue

Thanks for all the recommendations guys. The thing is I've played all the games mentioned... except Megaman Battle Network 6. Right now I'm struggling through hell to burn Bass' face off in the Secret Area in MMBN 2. He killed me like 13.5 times already! I wish I had 2000 HP... >_<

Who doesnt like this game's battle themes though?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by ~Axis~ - 12-10-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)