Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How make games in c++?
#5
I know that this has been said over and over to people to who want create a game of any type, but honestly, I'd recommend starting out small, such as creating a small text game, it'll allow you to learn the C++ basics, while finding out what you want do in your game. Cute Then you can learn more from examples found on the internet, rather than going in blindly.

I'd recommend looking here after learning a bit about C++. It goes really in-depth to what everything does and what you should do next while developing your game. Smile

I wish the best to you! Cute
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How make games in c++? - by ?1t - 12-06-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: How make games in c++? - by E-Man - 12-06-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: How make games in c++? - by Shade - 12-06-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: How make games in c++? - by Kold-Virus - 12-06-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: How make games in c++? - by Struggleton! - 12-06-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: How make games in c++? - by puggsoy - 12-07-2014, 12:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)