Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Legend of Zelda U - Epona has tree support!
#29
Hey, there's a new Zelda game coming out! For the Wii U! Cool beans graphical upgrades! Waypoints and siq ayer combat! Horses with horsey sense!

That video didn't really give me a "Zelda" feel though, unfortunately. I felt like I was watching Link ride through the world of ES: Oblivion, which kind of killed my hype train. I do hope they plan on adding (or already have added) some environment variation to the world, to make it feel alive and unique. They have plenty of time to do that, though. I trust you Nintendo.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Zelda U - Epona has tree support! - by Shade - 12-06-2014, 02:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)