Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Are we talking any system, or just GBA? Because I know a few good fantasy style beat em ups, mostly older ones rereleased on newer consoles.

Guardian Heroes and the Capcom Dungeons and Dragons arcade games are both downloadable games now (I forget whether Guardian Heroes is exclusive to Xbox though...), both featuring some RPG elements and a branching path system.

Dragon's Crown is a more recent game, really similar to the DnD game I mentioned in terms of concept, but feels different in execution. I haven't beaten it yet because my ps3 broke. Sad
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by TomGuycott - 12-05-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)