Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Eve nthe new characters, I feel they are deserving, they're already extremely popular, and I think tenure is bullshit requirement for anything. It's like in metal, people don't want to credit Mastodon as one of the best metal bands, just because they haven't been around for 30+ years like Iron maiden, even though they've hugely impacted the genre.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Gwen - 12-03-2014, 01:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)