Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Well let me explain myself. I guess I have a problem with characters like Greninja is that they aren't icons yet. They're just the flavor of the month or a passing fancy. We don't know how popular or important Greninja is going to be in the future.

That said, I would have prefered Toad over Rosalina. Yeah Rosalina has been around for a good while but not as long as Toad has. However, I mostly felt like Mario didn't need much more than he had in Brawl. Four or five characters seems like a good fair number... now focus on other franchises.

You're right about Duck Hunt being an important icon. Although I think most people don't remember him as a beloved icon, more one of frustration. But still, I'll give in that Duck Hunt was a fair choice.

In short I wanted characters that either: (A. have some history. (B. from a series that doesn't already have a bunch of fighters.

And it doesn't have to be a series that I'm overly fond of. Like I don't care about Advanced Wars, never really played it. However, I know that it's series has been a long part of Nintendo history with lots of games under it's belt. It deserves WAY more then it gets in Smash. I guess when it comes to Smash, I want it to be fair... as fair as possible at least. And this had got to be one of the least fair additions to the series.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Koopaul - 12-02-2014, 11:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)