Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Unable to delete own thread? Why?
#4
(12-01-2014, 11:19 AM)Sevenstitch Wrote: I believe the ability to delete your own threads was removed with the newest version of the site, but I wouldn't worry about it.

If you don't feel like using that thread, just let it filter down the list, and make a new one later, or update your current one at a
future date; you should still have the ability to change your thread's name by editing the header of the first post.

Don't quote me on this; I'm not a mod or anything.


EDIT: just realized that you may want to delete your thread because you've gotten no replies on it yet; Give it time because this
forum isn't as active as others, and generally If interest is there posts will follow.

Hey thanks a lot, that was one of the reasons, I don't like bumping things so I had thought of just posting during a more busy time but i'll just leave it up anyway even if I could delete it Smile I'll stick it out, I'll still be working on sprites so I'll be lingering around here. Ty too Petie.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Unable to delete own thread? Why? - by Tygrin - 12-01-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: Unable to delete own thread? Why? - by Tygrin - 12-01-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Unable to delete own thread? Why? - by Petie - 12-01-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Unable to delete own thread? Why? - by Petie - 12-01-2014, 12:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)