Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
When I said that DLC has become a big thing for Nintendo, I should have just said that it started when Nintendo incorporated DLC into their recent games. When the other consoles were selling bits of DLC everywhere last generation, Nintendo wasn't really part of the action. Having them finally experiment with DLC at this point is pretty big for Nintendo's standards, which is what I meant to say.

As for the sloppy thing, I was more or less going by this post from Zero Kirby.

Zero Kirby Wrote:It's obvious what we got was rushed out the door pretty quickly. Even the 3DS version has some oddities that made me raise an eyebrow. (Done making a custom character? Want to customize someone else? Back to the main menu for you! Oh and Smash Run Powers can only be edited in the Smash Run menu because fuck you that's why)


But yeah there's an astonishing lack of options. Brawl has a Tournament and a Rotation mode right out of the starting gate, this doesn't unless I'm missing something. Only being able to save snapshots onto an SD card? Really? Not being able to trade or edit characters from the 3DS that you've made, even to just fine-tune them a little bit…

I could be wrong about this, but I have a hunch that Nintendo is starting to have a few more oddities slip by because they might be changing their mentality to a "we'll fix that one in the next update" one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by E-Man - 12-01-2014, 10:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)