Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(11-29-2014, 11:56 PM)MrYoshbert Wrote:
(11-29-2014, 11:10 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: Brawl has a Tournament and a Rotation mode right out of the starting gate, this doesn't unless I'm missing something. Only being able to save snapshots onto an SD card? Really? Not being able to trade or edit characters from the 3DS that you've made, even to just fine-tune them a little bit...

I could've sworn that in the 50-Fact Extravaganza, they announced that was coming in a future update.  Maybe I was dreaming it.

Brawl didn't need an update to have that stuff.

Like, it's cool that it's planned, but Brawl was FINISHED when it was released. This doesn't feel finished.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Zero Kirby - 11-30-2014, 02:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)