Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(11-27-2014, 11:39 PM)Gwen Wrote: Good.
I think they know exactly what they were doing, and I approve.

I highly doubt Nintendo under-produced the thing to get people to move on.

If they wanted to do that they would not have made the thing in the first place.

The GamePad and the Pro Controller work well, but I've known the struggle with wireless interference. That's why I'm sticking with the GameCube controller.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Zero Kirby - 11-28-2014, 12:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)