Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I'm not mad at the clones for being clones. I'm mad at them being clones for the Mario series, Kid Icarus, and Fire Emblem. Three series that already got cool new stuff.

Why didn't Alph become a clone? Why didn't Paula become a Ness clone? Those are series that could have used clones!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Koopaul - 11-20-2014, 08:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)